Shayan Royal Company which is about the import and export of Auto. It is situated in the United Arab Emirates, a company that has expanded its business into international trade. All the information, software, photos, texts, sounds, images, graphics, and other materials that are found on the website are for the use of the customers, employees, and the general public. Please Do Read The Terms Carefully Before Using The Website.
ONLINE BOOKING AND REFUNDS
- The online booking reservation process requires the customer to visit the branch to place an order as it helps in confirming the vehicle details or products on the website.
- There is Value Added Tax in all the prices displayed.
- The deposited amount for the reservation is valid for 7 days.
- Only on the physical inspection of the vehicle, if your reserved vehicle is not in the right condition as per your requirement. Then we agree to refund your deposit without any additional interest.
- Shayan Royal is not responsible for any typographical or pricing errors that might be discovered on the website. In case the vehicle is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information. Shayan Royal has every right to its sole discretion, refuse or even cancel if any orders are placed for the vehicle.
- All the vehicles and services displayed on the website are an ‘invitation to offer’. If you agree to pay the full payable amount on the vehicles or services as suggested during the process of order.
- Clients shall pay the fees for the services as agreed upon in the service agreement. Payment terms, methods, and deadlines will be specified in the service agreement.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONTRACT TERMS
- Those who choose to access this website outside the United Arab Emirates are responsible for compliance with local laws.
NON-ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- The website is mostly operated and controlled in whole or in part by Shayan Royal from the offices within the United Arab Emirates.
- In using the website, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that to make it confidential the account details including password.
- Shayan Royal is not liable to any person for any loss or damage that can arise from any failure by you to protect your account or password.
These terms and conditions may be amended by Shayan Royal at its discretion. Clients will be notified of any changes, and they will apply to all future transactions.